2007 Krabi, Thailand 泰國喀比


Bilingual | 中英對照

Maybe we've been to Thailand a few times, or maybe I spent too much time working during our stay there, I didn't realize how beautilful Krabi was until I see these pictures when I'm back to Taiwan. Blue sky, white sand beach... why couldn't I really enjoy it while I was there?

As soon as we got to BKK, we flew to Krabi directly. We stayed in a B&B which I booked two days before departure (so close), I remember the serivce was call Last Minute online hotel booking. It's a bit more expensive, but you can tell whether the room is booked or not right away. I can't recall the name of the B&B, even though it's about 10 mins drive from the downtown Krabi, the newly renovated room, the scheduled shuttle bus, wireless internet (the main reaosn why I book this place cuz I had to work...)  and a small but tasteful swimming pool made it really worthy. Besdies, it's also pretty close to the pier. Island hopping is one thing you must do in Krabi. Go swiming, sun-bathing, watching all the models walking on the beach and wondering how everyone kept their bodies so fit... Anyhow, if we do get the chance to come back here few years later, I must really enjoy it, without work.

可能是因為泰國去過比較多次,也有可能是因為2007過年去的那個禮拜,幾乎有一半的時間拿來做工作...這次來到喀比,並沒有覺得特別的新奇或美麗。不過現在再回頭看這些照片,發現喀比真的還蠻漂亮的。一望無際的藍天、清澈的海水,為什麼當時不放下工作,好好的享受呢?

這次PP一到曼谷就直接搭接駁班機到喀比。在那邊待的民宿,是要出發前兩天訂到的房間,記得好像是last minute online booking的服務。已經忘記了這個民宿的名稱,雖然離喀比市區大約10分鐘車程,不過因為剛整修過,附有無線網路(當初就是因為看到這個才給他訂下去,因為要工作...= =...)和一個小游泳池,而且飯店定期會有市區接駁的服務。此外,這個民宿離小碼頭還蠻近的,所以整體的來說感覺還不錯(唯一美中不足的是民宿的服務人員會忽略你門上掛的是請勿打擾的牌子...)。來到喀比,一定要搭小船到各個小島、游泳、曬太陽、看看各式模特兒走來走去,心想為什麼大家的身材都那麼好。不過說真的,如果幾年後還有機會,一定要再去喀比一次,沒有工作,好好的享受。


0 Comments

Brand creation, trend analysis & style consulting

Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since.